Friday, March 4, 2011

I Heart Mebourne

Thought I'd share a couple of things! I am part of the I Heart project that is happening on The Drifter and the Gypsy. Basically she sent everyone 2 sheets of blank paper that we then had to fill with our inspirations and loves. You can view the group photos here. 

This is my 2 pages:


Also, i recently went to Melbourne and went to the Disney exhibit (which was amazing!) unfortunately I couldn't take photos/videos in there. But there was a lot of concept art and interviews with animators and animation history gold there. In the other part of ACMI (Australian Centre of the Moving Image) there were some Disney and Pixar and anime things, including Blinky Bill cels, Krome statues and Toy Story.







ACMI had some very very interesting animation stuff as well. Including this from Krome Studios (which no longer exists sadly). 

Very cool eh?

There was also a ton of awesome graffiti on show in Melbourne:





And there's my February all wrapped up! Working on my showreel and a ton of small projects as well. I shall keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment