Thursday, April 1, 2010

Stop Mo for Reverse Garbage


Thought I would do a blog update again tonight. My computer crashed at the end of last week so I haven't been able to do alot on the computer, but I have managed to borrow my dad's =) What a nice guy he is.

So here are some photos from our green screen attempts for our community project with Reverse Garbage. The project is going pretty well. The experiments we did with the green screen actually worked out pretty well, and the elephant is moving pretty well, and yes I did make him =D Now we are just working on merging the moving elephant with the background photos we took.

Using Premiere didn't work as well as we hoped so we are now trying out a photoshop/flash approach, which works in theory, and actually looks pretty good when we tested it out, the only thing problem is that it is very time consuming as we deleted the background in photoshop for each photo then put them together in flash.


1 comment:

  1. Cassie, this looks very interesting! I hope that we can figure out a better way for you to work, though... let's see if Aftereffects can do a better job of eliminating the green screen. Photoshop/Flash just sounds PAINFUL!

    ReplyDelete